Every new vehicle we sell includes our Lifetime Powertrain Warranty.
Our Limited Lifetime Powertrain Warranty provides you peace of mind, knowing you are protected against the cost of covered breakdowns. When you buy a vehicle from
us, you can rest assured that your vehicle has mechanical protection.
And unlike other competitor offerings, our lifetime powertrain warranty has no enrollment fee. It also covers all the lubricated and working parts of your vehicle’s engine, transmission, and drivetrain. These components are typically the most expensive parts of your vehicle to repair. Powertrain repair costs can range anywhere from hundreds to thousands of dollars. This coverage is provided to protect you and your family from any unexpected repairs in the future.
Do you have questions about our Lifetime Powertrain Warranty coverage? Click the video to get an overview of our Powertrain warranty. Schedule a test drive today at any of our Hello Dealerships in Valencia, Temecula and San Diego. And while you’re here, explore our New Inventory or Contact Us for more information.
All internally lubricated parts • engine block • cylinder heads • harmonic balancer • manifold(s) exhaust/intake (excluding catalytic converters)
• oil pan (excluding drain plug-related failures) • electric oil pump • fuel pump • timing belt/ chain, gear, cover and tensioner
• water pump • electric coolant pump • diesel accessory vacuum pump, lift pump, injectors and injector pump
• pulleys: timing belt and crankshaft • manufacturer-installed turbocharger(s), bypass valve(s), blow-off valve(s), intercooler and waste gate(s)
• manufacturer installed supercharger • valve covers.
Transmission (automatic, continuous variable (CVT),
standard and transfer case):
All internal lubricated parts • Transmission and transfer case housing • transmission cooler • metal cooler lines
• oil pan (excluding drain plug related failures) • torque converter • mounts • flywheel/flexplate • oil pump • throttle valve cable
• vacuum modulator • external and internal control unit • automatic electronic clutches.
Drive axle (front/rear/AWD/4 wheel drive):
All internally lubricated parts within the drive/transaxle assembly and housing,
including axles and axle bearings • hubs, bearings and front hub locking assemblies • constant velocity joints
• universal joints • drive shaft • differential cover • four-wheel drive actuator.
Hybrid vehicle electric motor assembly • Electronic transmission/transaxle assembly • electric traction drive motor assembly.
Filters, fluids, lubricants and taxes:
Filters, fluids, lubricants and taxes are required to complete a covered repair for any covered part listed above.
Seals and gaskets:
Seals and gaskets for all covered parts listed above when subject to a covered repair.
LIMITS and EXCLUSIONS: Coverage is subject to deductibles, limits and exclusions. The limited warranty covers repairs only of covered parts and only when they suffer a breakdown as defined in the limited warranty. Under some circumstances, a breakdown of a covered part may not be covered. The exclusions contain
a list of parts not covered, some of which may be associated with a covered part. Please see the limited warranty for details. Replacement parts will be made with a part that is remanufactured, used or new, and that is of a like kind and quality compatible with the original design
specifications and wear tolerances of the vehicle. Excludes Lease vehicles.